Whether just for the weekend or an extended stay,
here is my list of DTLV do's.
- Plan for weekend brunch at Eat.
- Stroll down historic Fremont Street.
- Craving something sweet? Grab some frozen custard from Luv-it.
- Visit the Neon Museum for a blast from the past.
- Do dinner at Park on Fremont--order a BBQ burger.
- Take a tour of the new Zappos campus.
- Stay hi to the Stitch Factory team & in-house designers.
- Spend the afternoon at the Downtown Container Park (opening this fall!).
- Stop in Coterie to do a bit of shopping.
- View local artist's galleries at Emergency Arts.
I'm quite anxious to make my next trip back.