April to-do list . . .
- Ditch technology on the weekends.
- Bake a batch of popovers for Easter Sunday.
- Escape to the mountains for a leisure staycation.
- Treat ‘yo self to a facial at the spa.
- Take the baby + stroller for afternoon walks.
- Do date night or a girl’s lunch at a classic diner.
- Donate an hour worth of time or resources each week.
- Spend a Saturday with family at the park.
- Celebrate my mom with a chocolate bunt cake.
- Curb spending and save my pennies.
What’s on your list? Anything I should add to mine?