A list of things to do, sights to see and places to eat . . .
- Visit the Boone Hall Plantation (as seen in The Notebook).
- Plan for a photo-op along Rainbow Row.
- Eat Carolina BBQ at Cumberland’s Smokehouse.
- Head toward the ocean, and take a stroll along East Battery.
- Schedule a historic tour via horse-drawn carriage.
- Order shrimp and grits from Lowcountry Bistro.
- Stay downtown–the Belmond Charleston Place is centrally located.
- Have weekend brunch at Hominy Grill.
- Into jewelry? Stop by Moon and Lola‘s flagship store.
- Get a sweet treat from Jeni’s on King Street.
Have you been to Charleston? What’s on your list?