August to-do list . . .
- Tackle a few of these fall organizing tips.
- Wander through Target’s back-to-school section.
- Make a big batch of pumpkin banana nut bread.
- Find a Minnie backpack for our next Disney trip (love this, too!).
- Take Mary Jane to play at the splash pad.
- Plan meals around these end of summer eats.
- Stock up on peaches at the local farmer’s market.
- Invest in a few midi skirts (like this one) for cooler temps.
- Do more middle parts + big, romantic curls.
- Escape to Park City for date night.
What’s on your list? I’d love to hear what you’re up to!