November to-do list . . .
- Buy a Costco chocolate cake for Jake’s birthday.
- Make time once a week for a yoga class.
- Dress up in velvet for a fancy dinner + date night.
- Take Mary Jane to Disney World to celebrate her 1st!
- Stock up on canned pumpkin (it always sells out).
- Do some early Christmas shopping.
- Send thank you notes in honor of Friendsgiving.
- Ditch late night snacking–no food after 8PM.
- Go for a walk every afternoon, weather permitting.
- Taste-test a few of these recipes before Thanksgiving.
What’s on your list? I’d love to hear what you’re up to!