January to-do list . . .
- Make a big batch of this Spinach Tortellini Soup.
- Spend 5 minutes each day unsubscribing from email lists.
- On Sunday afternoon, loosely plan out our weeknight dinners.
- Finally launch my YouTube channel–stay tuned!
- Donate pantry/can food excess to the local food bank.
- Sign up for a meal delivery service. Have you tried Hello Fresh?
- Find a weekend babysitter (so mom + dad can hit the slopes!).
- Unwind by soaking in a hot bath once a week.
- Devote an hour 2-3x a week to gym time + weight lifting.
- Go on our first overnight outing without the baby.
What’s on your list? How are you kicking off 2018?