September to-do list . . .
- Find a versatile pair of black ankle boots.
- Whip up a few of these NYT ‘Best Peach’ desserts.
- Stock up on everyday sweaters (like this!).
- Toast mallows for s’mores over a backyard fire pit.
- Organize my beauty collection and donate or sell extras.
- Hit a college football game or two.
- Embrace a deep berry lip in preparation for fall.
- Take a family trip to see Alta’s wildflowers.
- Celebrate Labor Day by grilling Bobby’s burgers.
- Make time to stretch for 15 mins. each night.
What’s on your list? I’d love to hear what you’re up to!